That Crazy Old Hag
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
He lunged forward with the grace of a feline, only noticing that Cry was doing the samething opposite him. Ah, he liked that male already but he would have to tell the dark male wolf that they would not use words when there was an unwelcome wolves next to the borders. They were wild beasts after all, and they should know better than venture so close to pack borders; they did not deserved to be warned of an attack if they so stupidly came so close to the pack's lands. It was their fate, as far as the Roman was concerned, and the world would be better off without idiotic arseholes.

The dark female spoke instead of backing away, saying that apparently dear old Scarlett didn't warn them of her presence. Oh, brilliant. Just bloody fucking brilliant. Why, why did everything, every single damning problem somehow be traced back to the albino Beta. Bloody hell! He would deal with her later, they were a pack, not a goddamn sanctuary for broken and injured wolves. Raziel met her eyes evenly, his normally calm turquoise eyes still blazing with rightful fury.

He did not care that she didn't seem the threat; everything from the outside was what they were, from the outside and thus did not deserve any mercy as far as he was concerned. "Back the fuck off, woman, and then maybe I'll hear you out," he snarled, baring his fangs. 

The pitiful excuse of a wolf introduced herself as Meldresi, the Alpha of Blackfeather Woods. Ah, so she was the leader of that pack of darkness that dear old Scarlett wanted to form an alliance with? Great. All the better. Bloody brilliant. "You're their mother?" Raziel half scowled, half smirked and not in a nice way either. "Well, I'm pleased to inform you that they were the most arrogant and pompous kids I have ever encountered in my whole damn life, save for the kid with bicolored eyes. Cicero was it? Other than him, the other two were unbearable."

The regal drew himself to his full height and advanced forward threateningly. "I'm the Alpha of Bearclaw Valley and unless you have a valid reason of being here..."
Messages In This Thread
That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:18 AM