«Return of the Shadow Sire»
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke kept his stance as it was before, he had no problem displaying his dominance since he had the right to. But it wasn't in Slade's face. Burke respected the dark wolf, it was a time when Black Feather Wolves were actually dark and crazy. Burke loved that time. Meldresi was much darker too, her children had made her much softer. Not that Burke minded because it softened her just enough to love him too. Love, such a weird aspect in Dark Brotherhood. "Just like Dark King is also a title," he returned. He knew that he couldn't be too nice to the other wolf. They had codes and rules. But damn, he was glad to see him!

That creepy smile was just as he remembered returned on Slade's face. In that aspect they really could have been brothers since Burke made the same creepy sinister smile. The one Slade pulled was really exceptional, but Burke had his own creepy smile. It sure made that red colored pup of RHC run away in fear. "Flattery won't get you anywhere, but I do thank you. I feel very accomplished with what I achieved," he returned. Meldresi never took on a mate before, and he had been the first and the only one that would ever have her love. Only that little thing gave Burke a lot of confidence. Plus that he had gotten out of the Beta role, and stepped up into the Alpha one.

"Slade... If I am really honest...," he started and shook his head with a certain disgust. "There was a big storm, you must have noticed how much debris there is. The swamps flooded half of the territory." he spoke, he couldn't really hide it, Slade only would have to walk a bit further along the borders to see the mess. Burke realized how he missed hanging out with his fellow brothers, they had all left them. Why did Slade leave?! He should have been there. What was more important than the brotherhood?! He wasn't going to tell him that the Brotherhood only consisted of Meldresi and him. That would make them sound pathetic.

"Over all, I must say we are still running. Meldresi's young with Bane will be adults in the end of this summer. So they will fill up the Brotherhood nicely. They see me more as their father than Bane since he left. Kove left too, to be with his albino girlfriend Scarlett. Grimnir is still here though, and still not a dark brother. Guess what? He has a mate." The tank of a male had to chuckle for a very brief moment. Because he realized how much Grim had changed, actually. Burke then slowly pulled his smile in a proud grin. "You know who also got a mate?," he then asked. "I got Meldresi." Burke still felt like she was a catch. The best and most delicious female ever. God she was such a divine creature. Then his face fell a bit. He missed her.

Burke's face hardened a bit. Time for catching up memories was over. Burke needed some answers. "So you have returned. Why? What was more important than us?," he questioned. "Why did you leave?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
«Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 23, 2015, 07:04 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 23, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 24, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 24, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 06:57 AM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 12:34 PM