That Crazy Old Hag
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
JESUS GUYS! Scarlett would never bring in Meldresi because she knows how much Raziel hates Meldresi/Black Feather wolves. XD She would make Meldresi stay just on the borders though! The cliffs that make the entrance into Bearclaw!

Scarlett was just about to check up on Meldresi. She had kept her a secret for a good reason. Raziel hated Black Feather wolves. She wanted to help her because Scarlett knew very well that she had been pushing Raziel's limits for a long time, especially with taking in Leo in. And also with loving Kove. God damn. Scarlett really had to make it up to the man. Her heart stopped when she heard a growl and voices. She rushed forward, seeing Raziel, and a dark wolf by Meldresi. "Raziel! No! Please!," she called out. Scarlett was a sucker for taking care of other wolves. Not just babies.

She stepped between them and hunched down low because she was a bit guilty of not informing her... alpha. Those lines were so blurred after Raziel confessed his love to her. She moved forward and licked over Raziel's cheek. Meldresi was probably clueless about what happened and why she was licking Raziel. She stepped closer to Meldresi again, between her and her pack members. "She is my friend! I had to help her! Raziel... Don't... Please! I'm sorry I hid this from you but with Leo already accepted... I just.. I just didn't want to put more stain on you," she let out and frowned. "I'm not sorry of helping her. But I am sorry for not telling you though. Meldresi has always been kind to me. I had to return the favor!"

Scarlett knew Raziel had to deal a lot with Scarlett's shit but she couldn't help it. She had to help other wolves, especially friends. Close friends. Meldresi was one of her best friends. All the others had left het. Creyr, Kesuk, Blue Willow, Rhythm had been gone too. Meldresi was the only loyal one. She let her big red innocent eyes look at Raziel, basically giving him the ultimate kicked puppy look. She had to convince him not to attack Meldresi. "This of Cicero! Otherwise he wouldn't have seen his mother again! What if I was close to death!? You would want someone to save me, right?"
Messages In This Thread
That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:18 AM