Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett wasn't going to give up and it seemed Xan wasn't either. Maybe he did have her stubbornness. Scarlett was going to debate over that later. Yes, his cries were horrible to her ears but now there was some actual sound in them. When Nanook was younger she would cry the whole night or even through the day with this high pitched squeal. She had survived that, so the mother could survive this too. As much as Xan slept before he was making that up now with all his struggling and squealing. Scarlett just let her ears fall against her scalp. He was going to stop squealing eventually and that moment Scarlett would thank herself for her determination. It would also make Xan learn that his mother was not one to be messed with. She wouldn't allow it.

Scarlett tried to focus her hearing on something else than the baby below her. But she did keep her eyes on him because he was not going anywhere until he rested and would give up. She was surprised how much fight the baby had in him. It only meant that he was strong even though he had a running nose. Scarlett just started grooming him since there were a few spots in his fur that weren't pale white.
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 04:23 PM