the wild things
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett hated that Raziel used his alpha powers on her, it was unfair. Then she could as well use his love for her against him. Maybe she would do that just to get this pup home with her. They had more than enough resources, well, they had before the storm! "We are taking him in, Raziel!," she let out, she didn't want to argue over this. She just wanted to take him somewhere warm and make sure he was feeling alright. He would fit right in with her babies. She was still giving more than enough milk for Leo to be satisfied.

Scarlett watched Raziel as it almost looked like he was having a .. panic attack? Scarlett stepped forward, making the pup slide off her. She walked closer to him. "You are going to calm down," she spoke on a calm tone. "It is just a baby. I am not leaving him here to die. I would never let an innocent baby die," she spoke. "You are not going to stop me. I know you love Sesi and the other pups. So I am more than sure that you will love him too."

Scarlett then looked at him with a more serious expression. "Just do it for me. I'm the gamekeeper here and I will get enough food on the table for all of their mouths to be fed. Including yours." Scarlett wasn't bothered with less meat when she cared for Adlartok on her own most of the meat went to him. "We can do this... together," she spoke, nudging him. Scarlett then moved the the pup and grabbed him. She trotted over the border looking utterly smitten with her new baby to take care for.
Messages In This Thread
the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 22, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 24, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 25, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 26, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:38 PM