Hoshor Plains [birth] these gifts i bring
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The storm had been a devastating event, and now not even Rakharo himself knew what would happen to the pack as it was. The fire had consumed most of the grassland, and the Bison had scattered so far from the territory that the remaining members of the pack would have to spend days or even week to gather them back to one safe and healthy herd. But Rakharo just wasn't sure who was with him anymore. His members, all of them had seemed to disappear even before the storm. All of them so sparsely divided that it didn't feel like a Khalas anymore. It had been a hard thing for Rakharo to chase off his own daughter, all of it had always been for her safety, and now probably the pillar that held it all up was gone. Maybe Rakharo had failed as a leader once again. He felt weak, betrayed, beaten, but most of all he felt alone.

Lavakho, his only loyal member had vanished before the storm, even after the Khal himself had told him not to do what he was obviously planning to do. The slave was not going to get a ceremony for the isrt of her monsters, and Rakharo wouldn't allow his brother to be the one responsible for such sacrilege. She was close to birth, Rakharo knew, and so he kept close to her for the past week and hours after the storm. And when it happened he just stayed close to see how things developed.

The whelping had been a long one, and seemingly painful for the weak coyote. Six pups, six monsters. All of them with Lavakho's corrupted blood through their veins, or so Rakharo thought. He approached the female, narrowed eyes and lips almost curled up in a growl, and he didn't even look at the creatures. His eyes just locked with the slave's apologetic glare. How could he hate those whelps so much? Maybe it was only his culture's pressure, or maybe it was his rage on Lavakho redirected towards them, but he really hated them.

"I have told you they will not live," Rakharo growled as he saw Tomahawk allowing the pups to feed on her milk, and darted forward to take one of the smaller ones between his tight grip. The unlucky one had been @Papref, whose skin was pierced by the Khal's jaws. He would be the first to be removed from the world. They had already lived too long.
Messages In This Thread
[birth] these gifts i bring - by Tomahawk - July 23, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Regipre - July 23, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Sart - July 24, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Rakharo - July 24, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Tomahawk - July 24, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Papref - July 24, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Devil - July 24, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Rakharo - July 26, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Tomahawk - July 27, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Regipre - July 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: [birth] these gifts i bring - by Sart - July 28, 2015, 01:20 PM