Redhawk Caldera Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin]
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton was at such a loss for words. 
This was the worst punishment he could have ever signed up for.

So as a shocked wolf would be, the golden doctor sat there, staring unblinkingly at the pads of Per. Only after he unconsciously entered phase one of his depression, did he speak.

"Peregrine, if you would not have said that term, I'd give you my word on actually going out there and searching for her. And I got a feeling...."

The unusually somber teen finally chucked his eyes up to the face of his yet-again alpha.

"I got a feeling I wouldn't be coming back, if I went looking for her, because I wouldn't have come back without her."

Ash silently drifted his visibly duller emeralds to the Caldera over the shoulders of his superior. 
That was once his home.
Now it's his prison. 

"I accept the terms, Per. And if I step digits off the Dera without your personal gold, I want to be choking on my own trachea at the base of ya teeth. You got my gold on the the warrant, and I'm signing it here, and now."

For any who knew the sunny dude, they would see he was killing himself, inside. That spunky lad who smiled in the face of others, his wag baggin helicopters with jealousy...the kid who worked so hard to make others laugh, just so he could mimic it,...the easy going doctor who proved to his patients how determined he was to put them before himself...the boy who fell in love...

That Ashton was gone.
That spunky lad lost his boogie.
That kid lost his playmate. 
That easy going doctor lost his medicine.
That boy lost his heart. 

And unless there could be a way to replace the gaping darkness that Death swore to him that he would have if he kept fucking up, there would be no going back.  
Ash had lost.
Messages In This Thread
Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 22, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 22, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 22, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 24, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 24, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 24, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 24, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 25, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 26, 2015, 01:25 PM