Come back home to me
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
When Burke's tank of a body tackled him to the ground there was little Damien could do. He was huge, and Damien, although pretty tall himself, was no where near his size. He grunted, not out of harted, he enjoyed woofing around with the big guy, but out of some sort of "stop it dad!" teenage complex. He got up as soon as he could and straightened his hair which looked like a tornado had passed over it (oh he would know how a tornado changed things so soon)...

It came sort of like a shock to Damien that Meldresi had left Blackfeather Woods because she "Needed a break". She was the Motherfuc*iing Queen of the palace, she didn't get to have breaks! but nothing came to him as a reasonable explanation to Damien, not the way it did Potema, but not because he wasn't interested. Burke mentioned Grimnir's pups, and his eyes went immediately to Cicero's. Maybe he wouldn't think of it that way, but all Damien could see in it was one of Grimnir's weak spots, and they would probably get a chance to exploit that.

Damien didn't speak, Potema had made the right question. "How many?" how many weak spots did Grimnir have? In silence, Damien awaited the response, digging deep into Burke's glare with his piercing white eyes.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Come back home to me - by Burke - July 05, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 06, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 07, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Cicero - July 08, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Burke - July 08, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Cicero - July 25, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 27, 2015, 05:55 PM