That Crazy Old Hag
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel watched, hardly satisfied as Meldresi backed away from the borders, her legs shaking. Gods, how in the name of Jupiter had the Dark Queen of Blackfeather Woods gotten into this hell of a mess, the Roman did not know, though he was very interested in her attackers and what she had done to provoke whoever did this to her. If she was smart, she should never even have ventured out of the shithole she called home; there were enemies everywhere and he didn't doubt that many wolves in their right mind would despise her pack. She, being the leader of that pack should know that.

He raised an eyebrow as she hissed at him, then he smirked a cold smirk. "I apologize for my bluntness," he said. "I simply meant that you should teach them some respect. They sauntered into my home like they were the king and queen instead of mere guests, they also seemed to think that the world revolved around them. I hope you will be able to remedy that." His expression shifted seamlessly back into it's usually stoic look, eyes regarding the female in front of him cooly.

She stared at him and he stared back, his icy eyes staring daggers in her direction. Here, she was at his mercy, and if she wished to live, she might as well respect his authority. He was about to leap forward and pin her to the ground, to give her a few scars to remember him by for her utter insolence but was stopped when Scarlett came. She stepped between him and his rightful prey, slipping into a submissive posture as she licked him on the cheek; he simply stared at her icily, unable to find it within himself to soften up. Scarlett pleaded, saying that the sack of bones was her friend and that she had to help her.

But her pleas made no impact on the stone coated brute, who simply gazed at her with blazing teal eyes. She claimed that she did not want to put any more strain on him; he only managed to withhold the scoff that threatened to break through at those words. Her being here was a strain enough to him, couldn't she see that? She stared at him with her eyes, but they no longer did anything to him, he was immune to that now. "I'm tired of you and your never ending bullshit," he said with an eery sense of calmness. "This, this is the last time you're going to do anything like this. I don't care of your endeavours to help everyone that needs help. This needs to stop. Bearclaw Valley is not a sanctuary for the injured and helpless, we are a pack and we protect our own, and our own only. If this happens again, there will be serious consequences - strike that, there will be serious consequences for this later. Do you understand?" Here, he was no long Raziel, the one who loved her. Here, he was Raziel, Roman, the Silver King, Alpha of Bearclaw Valley and Scarlett should know it. 

"Meldresi was attacked for a reason, a very good reason I presume. So, why should I interfere with fate's work?" he looked at the bedraggled queen. "You ventured out, and you paid dearly for it. You should have known that this would happen. Tell me, Meldresi, the story of your attack."

Raziel took another step forward, pushing Scarlett out of the way as gently as he could. "You owe me, queen of the woods. You owe us, Bearclaw Valley for doing such a thing. For interfering and for aiding you in your time of.....despair."
Messages In This Thread
That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:18 AM