the wild things
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
All's fair in love and war, Scarlett. As far as the Roman was concerned, using his Alpha powers was fair because what was the use of being the leader if you couldn't use the added benefits that came with him? Besides, it was the fact. He was the leader around here, so while Scarlett could advise him, she could not make any final decisions. That was the ancient wolf law that every wolf knew, for it was in their instinct, it was what they were. Everyone had a place in the pack hierarchy, and Raziel was currently at the top of the totem pole, so he was the one that made decisions, not her.

"I just told you," Raziel hissed through gritted teeth, ears beginning to flatten, indicating that she was crossing the line. There was a fine line between pleading and disrespect after all, and the usually cool headed Roman was growing angry and annoyed. "I make the decisions around here. Not. You." Could she just stop pushing her limits? Didn't she know what was good for her? Why the fuck did she have to be so stubborn for Jupiter's sake!

Raziel kept taking deep breaths as Scarlett walked closer, saying that he was going to calm down and that the kid was just a baby and that she could not leave her to die. "You. Don't. Order. Me. Around!" he snarled, fur bristling on his spine. Who was she to say that he would not stop her? "You don't know me at all! Don't you remember? You were always with Kove. So, don't claim that you know I won't stop you. Don't claim that you know me! Goddamn it, Scarlett!"

His claws dug so deeply into the earth that they left indents. "I only love a select few. And currently, not all the pups are on it." That was true, he hadn't been lying about that. He didn't really...love all of them in that sense, he didn't know why, perhaps it was because he didn't really know them that well and some were just so annoying. "I'll do everything for you, I'll even move mountains if I could but this, this is different! There's a limit, Scarlett. And you're growing close to it." He forced his fur to flatten once more. "I'm taking the pup so I can examine it. You can have him after I'm done." 

When she said that they could this together, he ran forward and picked up the pup before she could get it.
Messages In This Thread
the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 22, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 24, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 25, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 26, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:38 PM