the world does not care about you or me
31 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Not a problem, just trying to fit in here. Should be interesting to see how the two would interact with one another.

Scratch yawned as the time went on, feeling his eyelids weigh down on them. He looked up at the sky, wondering if it was really a good idea to travel through here. When he reasoned that surveying the land he'll be living in soon would be a good idea, he didn't take in account that he would be awake the entire time. He chuckled at the thought as he continued further; he reasoned his luck was bleeding dry again. He stopped and looked down at himself, seeing that most of his underside was covered in mud. Well, I could just flip over and sleep and no one will see me, he thought to himself before continuing on.

The marsh appeared to go on forever, something he didn't plan to happen. He sighed to himself and stopped to rest by a tree for a good few seconds. He glanced up at the sun to see how much time has past. It hadn't moved. With a groan of frustration, he struggled back up and continued. He didn't want to be trapped here, since it was hard to predict anything. It was then that he stubbed his front paw on an exposed tree root. He yelped in pain and did a light hop, finding his luck has truly run out as he landed. His left set of limbs hit the ground just perfectly that he got no traction, forcing him to fall face-first into the mud. With the left side of his face covered with dirt (the side where his eye had better vision), he struggled back up and looked around with his bad eye for something to wash it off. While he did spot a pool of reasonably-clean water, he also noticed a larger form. Even as blurry as it was, there was no way it was some kind of big rock. He felt himself bite his lip in frustration. It could be a bear or some other predator, something that managed to stalk him all this time! He quickly regained his footing and dashed to the water pool. He quickly wiped the mud out of his left eye and glanced back to see the wolf's reaction.
Messages In This Thread
the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: the world does not care about you or me - by Scratch - July 25, 2015, 01:24 PM