When a counselor needs council
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at Ayana when she asked about him being a Dark Brother. "No. First I became a Dark Brother in my second Month, after that I was the Beta for a long time, then I got mated to Meldresi, after we were mated she took off, because she took off I stepped up as the alpha," Burke explained the timeline. Being a Dark Brother wasn't the test, it was his mateship with Meldresi that he thought was a test. Burke had settled really well in his Beta role, being the alpha was just a step different. He had been an alpha before, not a very good one. But now he was bettering his life. 

Ayana started to talk and explain about her own life. He was interested to hear about it since it would make him understand more about her. She seemed to have the same vision as he had, that his life was being tested, though she thought of it as a step further. A whole life predicted? Burke didn't agree with that. I think there were several outcomes in one's life. You just had to choose the path that you like the best. But believing that this was a test made it indeed more easy to process mentally what was happening. "I do agree with making it more easy to think about as a test," Burke spoke. "I am not sure there is only one path for us," he spoke back to being his calm self. It was nice to have a conversation with a wolf as intellectual as him. Not just some war machine that only knows how to fight and kill. 

"I think we have several paths. I am sorry to be blunt but I think your bother chose the wrong one," Burke stated, and glanced at her. "I just hope Meldresi didn't take the wrong one," he whispered. "But maybe your bother was meant to leave, yes. With some wolves you wish they would just die, and they keep on living. I am sure a lot of wolves have that with me," Burke let out with a hint a chuckle. He could be an annoying creep from time to time.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 06:16 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:05 AM