Blackfeather Woods Let's get down to business...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Because Burke is meanie C: And he was totally asking Ayana a mean question too ;)

Burke was pretty pleased about all their answers, at least they had some sense in them. He quietly listened to their answers and slowly started to nod. "Yes, I'd like that idea Cyn. Good start, good start. You might even pretend to be a relative looking for the other, though then you will need more information about this wolf. Over all, yes. Especially about marking that you are from Black Feather. That was actually what this first lesson would be about," Burke spoke and then turned to Misty. 

His pale eyes fell on her for a moment, watching how scared she was, or at least... nervous. "Hmm yes, yes that could work. But as a spy you want to be in their good graces. Mask your scent and pretend to be a very helpful loner. Then they might trust you more. Especially enemies. If you have information about enemies it is even better!," he spoke, clearly excited by that idea of tricking the enemy. "Over all good thinking." Burke slowly turned to Ayana, smirking a bit because yes, he had been there when she got accepted. 

Burke remembered how she was against the ground, it was actually Meldresi that had been the one to allow her in. "Yes. I like that!," he let out. "That is what I all want you to learn. The two faces. Play the innocent, make them pity you, make them want to offer you a home, be kind and in the meanwhile you unravel all their secrets. Yes. Yes." Burke then glanced over Ayana once more. "Be way more respectful I'd say," he then commented. Because if it was Burke's judgement he had chased Ayana out that day. See, that was why he needed Meldresi, to see the other side. 

Burke then rolled his shoulders and nodded at the ladies. "Good, Good. I want you to work on this 'act'. I am not going to check up on you or order you to do it. If you want to be a spy it needs to come from yourself. You need to truly want this." Burke then wanted to work on his next topic. "Okay we are going to drop the spy topic for a moment. Black Feather only houses the best of of the best, of course. So we need to protect our lands! We are going to practice growling and looking intimidating. We will need Wardens and I am sure that you ladies can do such a thing too. If I jump before you, you make yourself as big as you can, put up your shoulders and hackles, raise your chest, bare your teeth, flatten your ears, raise your tail as high as you can and give me your most vicious growl!"

Burke was going to test them again, but first he wanted to see their growls. Burke walked a pace away from them and then trotted back then suddenly he jumped before Cyn and made himself big. Then he jumped to the side before Misty looking down straight into her eyes, and after that he jumped before Ayana, now even baring a bit of his own teeth at the golden female. He jumped from Ayana to Misty, back to Ayana, then to Cyn, Misy, Cyn, Ayana, Cyn, Misty. It might have looked ridiculous but he wanted a few growls before he could make a real statement about their growling and vicious looking skills.

OMG I am laughing so hard. Burke is also known as BunnyButt because of his docked tail and then it reminded me of THIS! XD #Dead
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Let's get down to business... - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Cyn - July 23, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Cyn - July 24, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Misty - July 24, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Ayana - July 25, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Let's get down to business... - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:14 AM