Blackfoot Forest I sense a darkness in you...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi's eyes flitted to Slade's side, barely seeing the faded red mark that she had placed onto his shoulder last winter. So it still remained, through all of these months? A small part of her was pleased with herself that she had made such a potent formula for dyeing fur, but there was a sense of melancholy as well. The Dark Brotherhood had faded from its initial glory. That was she left, to find answers to her predicament and find out why she had failed so far. Perhaps Mephala and Sithis sent Slade to her for a reason, not only to save her, but to send a message. She had no way of knowing for certain.

"I needed to find answers that I could not find in the Woods." The priestess paused nearby a hollow log, nearly empty, except for a few squeaks here and there. Mice or chipmunks, at best. "My return was delayed." She sat, graceful despite her emaciated look, her indigo eyes focused on the similarly obsidian wolf, her Dark Brother. "Did you happen upon me by chance, or did someone from the Woods send you?" She hoped that it was the latter more than the former. It would mean that the pack was still there, or at least someone she knew was still alive. The Night Queen had no idea of knowing what her precious Woods looked like.
Messages In This Thread
I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 24, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 25, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 25, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 26, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 27, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 27, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 28, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 28, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 29, 2015, 10:54 AM