Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel watched as she rose onto four paws once more, glaring at him angrily with those crimson eyes. He flinched visibly at that and bowed his proud silver crown, unable to meet her gaze. He waited, hoping with all his heart that she would yell at him but she did not and the angry words never came. His heart sank when he realized that she wasn't going to speak, or rage at him like she should; somehow, this silence hurt much, much more than her fury. Raziel lifted his head, just for a second, and noticed that she had stopped glaring at him but was staring at the ground. What should he do now? For once, the usually confident Roman did not know what to do, instead he too, stared at the ground.

The silver Alpha sunk to the ground, his whole body hunched over dejectedly before he found the courage to speak, and even then, he remained in this pitiful position. "I'm sorry," he whispered almost inaudibly, then cleared his throat and started over again once he realized what'd happened. "I'm sorry," Raziel repeated, his voice louder this time. "I'm really, really sorry for my inexcusable attitude today, and that day when you found Leo by the borders. I was being a complete dick. I was rude and disrespectful. I belittled you and humiliated you in front of others."

Raziel paused, teal eyes following the movements of several ants on the ground before he managed to force his voice to work again. "I didn't know what came over me, it was like a monster took over my body. I know that my behavior was unforgivable and that nothing can excuse it, so I won't make any excuses." He took a deep breath. "I was a terrible, shitty, douchebag, jerk, asshole and I'll understand if you won't forgive me but if there's anything, anything at all that I can do to earn my way back into your good graces, I'll do it."

He lifted his head, gazing at her with hopeful, imploring eyes for a moment before his gaze returned to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM