Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett would not have expected Raziel to go in a pleading mode like that. She instantly looked at him, her red eyes surprised and a bit conflicted. Slowly her tense shoulders sagged and she let out a long sigh. It was her forgiving nature that saved Kove too many times that was rooting for Raziel right now. Yet, she felt more hurt for being treated like that than being left alone. Scarlett battered two heartbroken red orbs at Raziel. "You know about my past. I could have been bitter, angry and violent for being treated like I was. But I don't want to be that kind of wolf. I choose the way I live my life. And if you can't accept that or can't agree with how I like to live my life then we maybe shouldn't---"

She didn't want to give that ultimatum because she really wanted Bearclaw to exist but she also didn't want to stain Raziel will the job. And if she didn't deliver the perk he wanted, her, then he would leave. It was really though on Scarlett. Raziel always told her that she didn't think about the pack but she did. Always. Maybe that was what her life would become to be... mated to someone to keep the pack running. It is almost like one of those fairytale stories were the girl needs to get mated to someone they don't like while loving another. Scarlett didn't have that other wolf she loved. Or well she thought she didn't. She liked Raziel and how he cared for her. He was always so sweet and nice. And after she decided to try to fall in love with him again he turned into a complete monster. How!?
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM