Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel didn't even realize his muscles were all tense until he heard Scarlett's familiar voice cut through the thick silence that had settled upon the two wolves. He glanced up tentatively, as if afraid of her, and listened with velvety silver ears as she sighed and spoke. The albino female's crimson eyes gazed at him, and he met hers evenly, or as evenly as he could and listened intently to the words that she uttered. Scarlett spoke of her past, saying that she could have been bitter, angry and violent for being treated like that but that she didn't want to be that kind of wolf and that she chose the way she lived her life. She went on about how if he could not accept that or could not agree with that, then maybe they should stop trying to be with each other, he finished her sentence in his head wearily. 

Raziel straightened himself, shifting seamlessly back into his regal look. Chin up, ears pricked, back straightened. "I understand," he said quietly but with a bit of the confidence that he had lost. "I just wanted you to understand that we can't offer sanctuary for every wolf or animal we come across or the pack will overflow. I understand I was a bit harsh with expressing my views, and I apologize for that. Really, I do." Scarlett was wrong to think of him as sweet and nice, because truth to be told, that was probably the last thing he was. He was a killer, a disciplinarian and a leader. But he loved his loved ones fiercely and protected them as much as he could. Perhaps that was where their understanding wavered, because they each thought of the other as something they were not.

"I also want to say that I might be harsh to outsiders, but I can't help it because that's my instinct, and that I really, really can't help it. Wolves are wild animals, and so in the end, we're wild," there was somehting almost apologetic in his eyes. "But I accept you for who you are, or I'll try my best. And if you do the same for me..." he cleared his throat and blinked. "If you still want me, I'll stay and I'll do my best to be the mate you deserve to be with."
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM