Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded slowly. "I understand that too," she spoke in reply. "But a harmless baby and a friend is something else than taking in every loner I encounter. I don't do that. You made me sound far worse and horrible than I am," she pointed out. "Apology accepted." Scarlett couldn't really stay mad at him after he apologised so profusely, could she? Scarlett looked into his teal eyes again instead of looking away. She thought about his words. She was wild! Super wild animal! Though who was she kidding she was really mellow to be honest. She didn't feel right being an alpha, which is why she let Raziel become the alpha. She was better as a Beta, sort of.

"I will accept that. Though I am a bit sensitive for mean words. But I will try to not take in any loners, only friends in need of help. With pups I can't really make any judgement," she ended with a bit of a chuckle. She didn't need to think about it for a long time. "I want you to stay. i already forgave you anyways. But don't be so mean to me again. I don't like it." Scarlett was pretty sure that Raziel would turn around. He did do a wonderful job before, and him apologising fell into Scarlett's good graces. She was quick to forgive a wolf. She remembered Raziel complaining about it when she forgave Kove for leaving. A hint of a smirk turned on her lips. "Aren't you glad I am so forgiving?," she teased a bit. Scarlett did make a note to herself to pay attention when or how Raziel was quick to anger and turn mean.
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM