Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel sighed heavily. "You have many friends, Scarlett," he began then he paused and glanced at her almost apologetically. "I'm just saying," he said, the faintest indications of a smile appearing on his weathered features. If wolves could raise their arms like humans did as an act of surrender, the silver Roman would be doing it right now. He'd just managed to get her to talk to him and at the very least, begin to forgive him; he didn't want to ruin all his efforts and be forced to start all over again. Women were fickle creatures after all, one moment they were genuinely smiling and willing to forgive others; the next instant they were boiling with fury and screaming like a banshee. He would never understand.

"I know," he dipped his head in a nod. "I'm sorry for that," he truly hadn't meant to disparage her. His intention had only been to teach her a lesson, to let her know that there were limits to helping others; Raziel would admit that he had been a bit harsh and inconsiderate when doing so; he'd thought that she was made of stronger material now that she seemed to have toughened up but he supposed he was wrong. She had been wrong too, in assuming he was as soft as the Inuit, because he wasn't and would never be. But now they reconciled, and hopefully would acknowledge their differences and accept each other for who they were, instead of assuming that they were someone they were not.

"Unless the loners look like they could be useful and would be good members of the pack," Raziel added in a thoughtful tone. "If they agree to join us, I suppose we could take those in too." It didn't hurt to take advantage of these situations, especially when the pack could use some more adult members in their ranks. Some might think him cunning or manipulative for using these.....methods, but he thought of it as merely taking the advantages, accepting the opportunities that were presented to him.

"Yeah," he said, blinking as he did so. "I'll do my best," he teased lightly, his mischievous self showing itself once more. He was glad that she had forgiven him, therefore he showed it by allowing his suppressed boyish charm to show through once more; and if it was up to him, he would make sure it stayed there until he left this world of the living to Pluto's realm. Raziel was also pretty sure that Scarlett preferred him this way instead of the all serious and sombre leader he had been.

"Yes," the silver Roman flashed a sad smile at her. "I've once known someone like you too, and while it was also one of their best characteristics, it was also their fatal flaw," he allowed the memory to resurface in his mind before he pushed it away once more, reluctant to dwell in the past when he had the present and the future to worry about. "But nevermind that," a mischievous, teasing, boyish smirk graced his youthful face. He leaned forward, whispering the words into her ear, making sure his breath would cause shivers to run down her spine. "About the punishment....."
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM