Turn back the clock
15 Posts
Ooc — Van
Velox was startled into wakefulness at Dawa's stumbling, sudden appearance. She flinched from her injured side to abruptly wind up on her belly, belatedly remembering her pain and grimacing as her body recalled it before her mind had. She narrowed her eyes in pain, but was distracted by her blind superior's words and the sound of her bird-fluttering heart. The pale female had come to realize that touching Dawa first usually elicited some type of unwarranted discomfort, so she was quick to assume that Dawa had touched her sleeping form on accident, effectively waking her as well as sending her own body through its painful and unusual nerve shocks.

Velox wagged her tail gently, forgetting that those milky-white eyes beset above a slender and crooked nose, could not see it. "Yes, Dawa, it's me," she said gently, grunting quietly as she pushed herself into a sitting position. "I came to sleep in the sun—and I didn't want to wake you. You looked very peaceful and too charming to disturb," she explained, bi-colored eyes openly observing the sightless female, small and wiry. Velox saw beauty in even her, with her unnaturally curving extremities, muscle-less frame, and the lack of a distinct personality to speak of. She felt indebted to the uniquely-shaped Dawa; especially since she had spent many nights at her side even though she didn't have to.

She was quiet for a moment, peering around and blinking as her eyes adjusted to the sun's glare again. "How many times must I ask you to call me Velox—or Vee, if you'd like—Dawa? Miss makes me feel incredibly old." This seemed at least the third or fourth time.
Messages In This Thread
Turn back the clock - by Velox - March 15, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - March 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by Velox - March 18, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - March 18, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Turn back the clock - by Velox - March 19, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - March 20, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by Velox - April 09, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - April 27, 2014, 10:25 PM