Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"No plant on this world of the living can save me when that happens," Raziel grinned, an impish twinkle appearing in his bright turquoise eyes. Perhaps this was why he liked being with her; he no longer needed to keep his shields and mask up. Here, he could be the boy he never got to be; here, he could be who he was without restrictions; here, he was free of his duties as a leader. Here, he was simply a wolf who loved another and nothing else. Now he could see why Scarlett liked him this way, Raz supposed that this playful him was a much better one compared to the cold and stoic leader he was. At that moment, he promised himself that the would do his best to appear in this manner whenever he was around here; it was a win win as he liked being this way too.

Raziel offered the albino female a shrug of his shoulders when she told him that he didn't like Kove very much so the pups not liking him made sense. "They're all brilliant," he said, a small smile playing at his lips for a moment. "Though Xan has a bit of an attitude. If you don't discipline him when he's young, he's going to grow up to become an arrogant, pompous brat like that Damien from Blackfeather Woods," his brows knitted together at that, recalling the disrespect the impudent whelp from the Woods gave him that day. "That Damien treated me with extreme disrespect and came here like he was the king instead of a guest, when he was with you, he immediately put on the act of being respectful. That's why I didn't like them," he explained, realising Scarlett probably never understood.

"Yeah," he smiled, almost shyly, "if you don't mind it." Raziel blinked then, and grinned, "You haven't called me by my moniker for a long time too," he said with faux sadness. There was nothing wrong with being called 'Raziel' all the time, per se, he just missed being addressed in a less formal, more friendly fashion. He would have to remember to tell his friends to address him as 'Raz' instead of 'Raziel', yeah, he needed to do that. Placing that in his mental to-do list, he pulled himself from his thoughts and back to the world of reality.

"I can switch punishments if you'll rather have something else," Raziel said with a boyish smirk, then he frowned when he was addressed as softie. "Hey!" he retorted, "no calling me softie or any of that. Or I'll think of more punishments...." a wicked, impish glint appeared in his eyes. "By the way, I prefer to use the more sophisticated word of 'embracing' or even 'sleeping' than the word 'cuddle'." When Scarlett mentioned that they could 'cuddle' as she so eloquently put it after she fed her children, he frowned once more, though a moment later a brilliant idea entered his head. "Go on then, feed the kids. I'll be waiting for you outside." This time it was more of a command than a suggestion; he was a leader after all.
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM