the world does not care about you or me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
<3!
The hunted tripped up on...something. Kapvik could not see what the fox stumbled upon, only that it opened a window of opportunity for him. Ready to surge forward, he grew still again as the fox regained his footing, looking behind him. Shit. The animal's mug was muddied but even underneath all that grime, Kapvik could tell this was a world-weary fox. The blemishes on his body spoke volumes on his tumultuous existence. No worries, he thought with a malicious, toothy grin. It will all come to an end soon enough.
INDENTAs his prey scuttled over to wash the gunk from his face, Kapvik kicked off his hind legs. The goal was to close the distance between them as soon as possible. The wolverine's paws found solid patches to run across yet he could not keep up this diligence further on into the chase. What with the ground being so waterlogged, traction was harder to come by. It was even more demanding to not fall flat on his face but the day is young; it will happen before he goes back to his pack mates. Preferably with a prize to present to the rapacious Tonravik.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 28, 2015, 02:02 AM