Swiftcurrent Creek today's supernatural
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"She gave me that impression," Jinx agreed, resisting the urge to compare the Feralheart woman to the Kesuk family she descended from. Chakra no doubt had differences in how she lived and how she operated a pack. Tuwawi took a guess as to why the spider queen had left, implying that the Feralheart queen's departure had been in secret, or at least, had been secret from Tuwawi. Either Chakra hadn't made her reasons for leaving public knowledge, or Tuwawi hadn't been close enough with the Alpha to know.

"Curiouser and curiouser," the Kesuk mused, as though she had forgotten Tuwawi was there at all. She hadn't, however, and proved it in the next instant by adding, "I got the impression she would die in that forest. I find it curious that dwindling numbers might discourage her enough to leave." After a moment of mulling over that, her pale shoulders lifted into a resigned shrug. "We all have our motives. Perhaps hers were more... Ambitiousss than that forest could fulfil."

Or perhaps Chakra had done as she had once done, and followed a different path that led her away from home. Perhaps Chakra would one day return to find her forest nothing more significant than any other forest. Should that happen, Jinx would be quick to find the spider queen and recruit her to Swiftcurrent's cause, if only because she respected her so much.

Tuwawi went on the mention Njal, which brought her lips up into a sort of grimacing smile. "Your mate is a fine warrior," she said, but I bested him in the end. "He obliged me when I was in the mood for a spar. He surprised me with his speed." More accurately, Jinx had a moment of naive misjudgement and assumed he was slow based on his boxier physique, but she was loathe to admit too much fault on her part.
Messages In This Thread
today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 03, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 08, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 11, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 14, 2014, 01:19 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 04:21 PM