Totoka River she's dancing with strangers
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Pump displayed a moment of near-genius perception, which earned from Jinx something of a knowing smile, but it was brief. It was rare to find a wolf who could guess a relation between two wolves who couldn't have been more different. If one looked closely, they might see the resemblance, the subtle hints of Nanuq's build that both of them carried... But it was well hidden. Pump made her assumption based on Jinx's projected knowledge of Akhlut. Rather than writing it off as luck, as she was wont to do, she took a moment to appreciate that quality. Pump could make a wonderful addition to a pack, if only the pack could find a way to suit her.

"He is my half-brother," she revealed, though there was no affection in her voice. "Through my mother. I didn't know him before I came here, but he is... Very much like her. She was a lot meaner, but she also followed Atka, as he does, and believed in the light and in justice. She was also a distant leader, and then one day she walked away and left me and my siblings behind and never returned. She went and had other kids elsewhere. I suppose we didn't satisfy her enough." There was no end to the animosity toward Nanuq that Jinx harboured, but for once her tone wasn't biting when she said it. Nanuq being Akhlut's mother didn't mean that he was bound to be like her, but of course, Jinx had written him off long ago, so even though he was surely a better leader than she herself had claimed, she still was harsh and compared him to their mother.
Messages In This Thread
she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - February 25, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - February 25, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - February 28, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 07, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 15, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 18, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 11:43 AM