Where can I find wolves like me?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
You might want to change the Prefix (dropdown menu before the title in editing thread) to BFW Borders because now she is technically trespassing and I don't think that is what you intended for her to do? :3

Burke heard the howl loud and clear, a member? No, it sounded like a stranger. The pack was going really well. Once Meldresi would return to him he could proudly present a very full pack to his mate. The dark Queen was constantly on the alpha's mind especially after the storm that was close to destroying Black Feather. They were managing and gaining in popularity. Burke was sure that the foul swamp water was starting to retreat again. He wished that the flood would go away quicker, but the ground was just too wet to absorb anymore water. Luckily the BFW wolves had half of the territory that was still dry land.

The immense tank of a wolf trotted towards the border at a casual pace. His docked tail held upright in the air and he did. Even though he was was a heavy build male he didn't make extra noise while relocating himself. The dark king slowed down, his pale blue eyes falling on the scene as he watched from he shadows he hid in. He always liked to see what he was getting into. This dark female looked like she wanted to join. Burke moved from the undergrowth now not bothering being silent. His square frame trotting forward, making it clear that she was facing the leader of this pack as he stopped before her. "You called," he stated calmly giving her permission to talk, his eyes studying her.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 28, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 28, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 06:35 PM