the world does not care about you or me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Kapvik should have known better. These creatures were known for their quick wit and little else. So when Scratch went past him – lissome and (ragingly) graceful – the wolverine tried to snap at that plush tail. He failed horribly, sliding further away from his quarry. Oh shit. Running in this landscape was a bad idea and it was time he learned the error of his ways, apparently. His forelegs gave out and he fell with a colossal splash, almost colliding with a tree as he slid. Momentum was bad here. It would be best to use it sparingly if at all.
INDENTIndignant, he rose, mud caked to his front. He shook it off as best he could, whipping around to locate that wily bastard. A roar erupted from his maw as he padded over to Scratch. No doubt the critter would run. To follow through with the same tactic twice would be the fox's end. Kapvik would not fall for that again. I will not be made a fool! The wolverine was not as fast as the fox but he was dogged him all the same. He'd be damned if he was going to let this vermin off the hook now.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 29, 2015, 01:14 AM