The Sunspire i walked with you, once upon a dream.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Somehow.. it does seem so.

He was visibly happy to hear that news from his sister. His sister. That was something that he never though he would think of in his life. All those days of traveling, getting pains in his bones and heart, it was all worth it. He finally found someone that told him about, well himself. And there was even still so much more information to know. He was a determined wolf, he knew that now. He knew that nothing could stop him from the unknowing.

Her sudden affection surprised him. Something in his mind told him it was too soon. I have found my sister after all this time, he told himself, This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. So he cherished the short moment before she pulled back.

I never thought I would see you again. I looked everywhere.

He frowned slightly. "I am so, so sorry for the pain I may have caused. I don't know what happened to me before, but I'm here now." It pained him to think of his family's reaction to his disappearence. If only he could go back in time and tell them he was ok. "Now that I've found you, I don't want to leave you. Maybe I could... stay here? Like I said I'm not great at fighting, but I am good at healing. I'm a kind soul and I would love to care for you and your Packmates. In his mind, he hoped that she would accept his offer to say. After all that time searching for her, he didn't want to abandoned her again.
Messages In This Thread
i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 09, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 12, 2015, 01:03 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 12, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 13, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 14, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 16, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 19, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 26, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - August 03, 2015, 03:27 AM