Where can I find wolves like me?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke kept his pale eyes not the dark female before him. It was good that she recognised who was stronger and in higher rank. Burke stopped before her and nodded slowly. She wanted to join Black Feather, another recruit. Burke was surprised how many wolves were coming to their borders. "Well we do have a spot left. Why should be take you? Do you have any special talents we can use?," he asked. This question was very specific. Some already knew about the Dark Brotherhood being located in this pack. Only the Black Feather wolves that showed promise were eligible for training of one of the branches. 

By asking the question he just asked Burke wanted to know if she might mention the brotherhood and if she was more of a spy, assassin or priestess. If she wouldn't know about the brotherhood that would be fine too, they needed normal members in Black Feather too. Maybe later on she showed the promise of being dark enough. At least she had enough respect and Burke was pleased with that. They were close to being full so Burke could be picky. Though this female did show promise.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 28, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 28, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 06:35 PM