Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at Raziel and frowned, if she had been there then she would have made sure he would feel that bite. "Then make sure he doesn't do it again. Discipline him." Scarlett wasn't dirty for punishing her babies and making them well behaved wolves. She didn't want them to be rude savages. She would allow any one in the pack to discipline them though, as long as it didn't became confusing for them. Scarlett would need to think of that later.

The red eyed female look at Raz and shook her head. "Now they left with zero respect for you, I hope you know that," she pointed out. If the pups really had been heaving like that, then Raziel hadn't made a good impression to them. Plus they were probably thinking that Kove was alpha and not Raziel. Oh well, that was in the past Scarlett wasn't going to dwell on anything like that. "Lets just drop it okay? I am tired," she just let out. Tired from all that happened and tired from having a household.

Scarlett was about to argue with Raziel that he was in fact very adorable when the male jumped her. The female automatically was on her back under Raziel. A burp came from her since her stomach was overloaded with food and the sudden motion made gas come up. Scarlett let out a soft snort. "Quit it, Raz," she let out fondly. "I need to feed my young," she let out and then got herself from under him, not in the mood for play. Scarlett got to the entrance of the cave and eagerly greeted her babies. They knew it was feeding time.

- Scarlett exit -
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM