the world does not care about you or me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Poor Scratch! D: Thought it'd be a good idea to have Tatsuya leave here. Scratch gave him quite a fright.
This fox – this damned fox – was hellbent on not being eaten as Kapvik was in catching him. This out-of-the-way excursion was becoming onerous. His muscles began to burn the the air in his lungs dwindled with each inhale. Consequently, he began to slow. The deceiver was good at weaving through the trees, he'll admit. Although this seemed every bit as taxing on his prey, movements growing less and less coordinated. This did not stop him from propelling himself off a steep drop off.
INDENTThe length between prey and predator was a blessing in disguise. Kapvik halted in seeing Scratch abruptly vanish. Thinking the disappearance to be witchcraft, the Epsilon approached the ledge with wide, childish eyes. An iciness spread through his insides at the realization. He could have fell into this if he was closer to his prey. Scratch did not meet his end here – much to Kapvik's chagrin – but for the Epsilon, it would have spelled serious injury or death.
INDENTFevered orbs peered down, tongue swiping nervously over his nose. There was no point in pursuing him any further. To be completely honest, any and all resolve has now been replaced with fear. Close call. One I'm not going to tempt. Kapvik let out a grunt before turning to leave. He would find that critter before his end and he would slay it.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 04:50 AM