we'll give you one more fight
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Ask and you shall receive.
Having been the mastermind behind numerous manipulative stunts since the prime of her youth, Cara was well accostumed to playing the role of director. In the theatrical display that was seduction and persuasion the pale Moretti had been talented, like a puppeteer that slid its fingers over the strings, with a simple sway of her hips Cara could have the moon brought down on a silver tray.
She had been one to twist events in her favor with a bat of her eyelashes.

Now, although still existent, her greed was not as voracious as it had once been. After having a fair share of betrayal touch her life Cara had taken a certain pleasure in getting her own paws ‘dirty’. This however did not mean she would deprive her King from pleasing her.
“Hmm” she hummed back as she received her beau’s gentle caressing.
What do you ask for when you know you can have it all and more?
What do you ask for when you know you want it all?

Cara wanted the world at her feet, but for now, lunch would do just fine.

“I was thinking rabbit, I scented some around not too long ago” she barked whilst flaring her nostrils unconsciously. Then with her ears quickly swinging forth she added, “But you, judging by the way you were gnawing on my ear, are hungry for something else
Ah, there she had done it again.
Again she was spilling sweet nothings in his direction, knowing very well, the consequences of her ‘insinuations’. 
Messages In This Thread
we'll give you one more fight - by Cara - July 06, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: we'll give you one more fight - by Bane - July 07, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: we'll give you one more fight - by Cara - July 07, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: we'll give you one more fight - by Bane - July 23, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: we'll give you one more fight - by Cara - July 30, 2015, 06:18 PM