Shy Deer Steppes Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I'd appreciate it if we could stick to a posting order— Magpie would have moved to protect Wildfire after Kat's last post, but I didn't get the chance... sorry for the slight power-play as a result.

Magpie bristled at the sudden change in the cat's demeanor, and she couldn't help but to release a low growl, growing more and more agitated as the creature circled to stand in front of Wildfire. She was already moving as the cat spewed more threats, and her speed increased as the lioness began to count. It was obvious that the creature could not be trusted, and as the feline counted "four", Magpie roughly shouldered Wildfire out of the way— and in the next second, the lioness counted "one".

Before a snarl could even escape the yearling, the cat's paw swiped in front of them. While it was aimed to barely miss the younger wolf, Magpie was larger— and the black-and-white wolf yelped as it connected with the side of her muzzle. Whether or not the cat's claws were out, the force alone hurt. "RUN," she commanded of her niece, though her green eyes never left the lioness' form.

Her posture was defensive, and she was ready to lay down her life if the lioness decided to go after Wildfire.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 17, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 17, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 17, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 18, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by OG Magpie - July 18, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 19, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 25, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by OG Magpie - July 31, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 31, 2015, 03:16 PM