The Outskirts
19 Posts
Ooc — June
"I come from the far north where the land as well as the creatures are much different from here.My wandering has given me a chance to get acquainted with such terrain and I have had over a year to  familiarized myself with these lands.The ways of my people are unique to our kind and even vary from clan to clan.We adapt methods to heal as the need arises and build upon them when we see it fit to do so.Anything to ensure the highest chance of an outcome in our favor."
The wolf's gaze flickered some though her posture remained rigid and low as he brought up the matter of her honestly and oath.At least promises were something even these wolves took very seriously.She was nothing without her integrity and honestly that made up such a large part of the wolf's heart.To call her word into question could be seen as a challenge in her lands but she had to remember that this was not her home.The ground beneath her feet was not cold and slick but crumbly and merely cool.
"I have never made a promise that I did not know I could keep sir."Aza spoke politely but vehemently.

The arctic creature took in the Alpha's words respectly and listened very attentively to what could be her only chance of acceptance.A softer kinder voice though bearing gentler words spoke up though and Aza swiveled her neck some to look upon the beta.
"Scarlett,you are far too kind and truly I have never met a stranger as welcoming as you.Raziel's demands however are not as unfair as you may believe.
A wolf's strength lies within themselves and their ability to react under pressure at a moment's notice.Being prepared as well as having the ability to push yourself is a brilliant display of capabilities.There are times when the call for action comes suddenly and there is no time for rest.Weariness and awareness in dire situations must be able to coincide or your survival will be put at great risk.If I cannot pass such a test now then I would rather wander on than shame myself by pursuing a pack that would be endangered because of my failure."the wolf gently but reasonably replied.
She would not seek sympathy from either wolf.Aza would tell them the truth and let their hearts pass judgment over her.If the Alpha asked to test her endurance and ability then so be it.Tumultuous mother nature would not allow her a break before a challenge and so this should stand with the pack as well.It was what the foreigner believed to be right under such circumstance though she herself would likely act as Scarlett if another were in her position.
"It would be my honor to lead a hunt with you two and am ready to do so should the Alpha deem it necessary."
Messages In This Thread
The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 30, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 30, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Raziel - July 31, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 31, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 31, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: The Outskirts - by Raziel - August 01, 2015, 04:05 AM