Blacktail Deer Plateau Take this feeling and make it grow
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"You have my word for it - I will kidnap her and the other one quite often," she promissed. Osprey was fond of children and quite often she was more at ease with them than with adults. Maybe because the imagination came so easy to them. "Oh - you don't worry. I will paint her rainbow," she chuckled.

"You got me wrong - I have considered renaming myself. There has always been a part of me that has wanted to be Yerpso," Osprey mused out loud and fell in an easy step besides her brother. Yerpso was fun, reckless, adventurous and didn't give a damn if the world thought that she was crazy. "Or Jill, for example, that is a nice name. Silver from Silver bullet is also good, although it sounds like a man's name," from a pirate story.

"The thing is that I believe that everyone has to have a chance to lvie up to their name," she explained, turning the matter a little more serious. "I mean - you name your daughter Osprey, because you like me and in some aspects you want her to be like me. It sort of sets a certain frame for her," after she had learned MO's history with Osprey Sr. she also had thought that she must be like him for a while. Some things came easy, some didn't until she had understood that you couldn't be anyone else but yourself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 22, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 23, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 24, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 02:37 PM