Swiftcurrent Creek of Food and Presence
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
WoW I had a horrible case of writer block, gah that was like pulling my own teeth...

Better but far from my best

Ferdie Von Pelt listened aptly, but his face fell when you came to the realization that fishing was still the best way to fulfill his task. He sighed sadly and glanced up river his posture dropping.

He hated the thought of being schooled, He felt he was too old to be trained like a yearling.
However a wise wolf would never turn away fresh ideas, he would have to listen and learn if he wanted to get anywhere in this pack life. Beside what was the best way to learn each members strength and weaknesses if not by interacting. He could not turn this wolf away if he wanted to learn both about the wolf and truly about himself as well.

He wanted to seem like he wasn't totally useless at fishing so he carefully chose his words. "I would be appreciative if you taught me to fish these waters"
He wanted to continue and say something like, these waters were not like other waters he's fished in, But he held his tongue.

In the past, truth be told, he'd starved nearly a week before he found prey other then fish. Even though the fish had been plentiful he had wasted way to much energy trying futilely to catch them. He was clearly like a weeks old pup in his attempt to fish and he had no idea how to make himself better.

He jealously watched the other wolf groom, he was going to have his grooming cut out for himself later. A wet pelt was a matted mess if not properly attended too. The water continued to skim past him and his feet began to feel to frigidness of the water as it took his body heat and washed it away. Bound and determined he refused to get out of the water until he had a fish.

He drew himself of and waited intently for instructions, he may have been an pack leader in a past life but here he was not and he was going to learn this pack from all angles.
Messages In This Thread
of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 16, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 16, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 18, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 20, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 26, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 04, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 04:43 PM