Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The first week of her life was quite dull compared to that first day, a monotonous cycle of sleeping and feeding. Of course, she didn't know any better. Regipre was content, save for the occasions when her mother left the den (she would fuss until Tomahawk returned) or one of her two remaining litter mates disturbed her in some way. When that happened, the eldest of the three proved quite feisty. She would flail her stubby limbs at the culprit. Regipre had exceptionally good aim for a blind babe.

Though Tomahawk had two or three times as many teats as pups, Regipre decided today that the one currently in Papref's mouth rightfully belonged to her. She shoved against her brother, thrashing her forelimbs in the direction of his head in an attempt to dislodge him from the choice nipple. Her mouth opened too, revealing the tips of brand new fangs poking from her pink gums. She yowled like a cat, determined to reclaim the nipple by whatever force necessary.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Regipre - August 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM