Phoenix Maplewood oblivion
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Nah, nothing to be sorry about. I love Citali threads :)

Come on Arion. Just a bit of Poppy won't hurt. I mean, you aren't like taking the extract. It's just a few poppy seeds, not even enough to put you to sleep. Come on, you have to admit, you need it. You're practically going insane without it, you're needlessly violent and aggressive and you're angry over such a mundane thing! Poppy will put everything right. Just a few seeds won't kill you, you know. You overdosed extract and didn't die, a bit of poppy seeds won't hurt, right?

Arion kept pacing, trying to reason with the voice in his head. He would not succumb to temptation once more, he was better than that and he would prove it. But...it's only a few seeds right. It really wouldn't hurt. Besides, this forest was sure to have a whole load of poppy flowers, Reek wouldn't miss it, he wouldn't know the stallion took a few seeds. But...did he want to grow addicted to that plant again? Did he want another terrible withdrawal? Not really. So what should he do?

The chocolate stallion was interrupted by a familiar voice. He scowled, turned around and was about to yell at whoever it was to get out when he realized who it was. Golden eyes alighted on her form and the blazing inferno changed into a smaller, tamer flame. The anger diminished at her sight and he exhaled softly. He was glad it wasn't Reek or Saena for he surely would have made a scene if that happened, his emotions weren't exactly stable now. But it wasn't them, instead it was the healer that he quite liked, and Arion didn't feel like exploding over her.

"Yeah, me again," he replied heavily, shaking himself as he did so. A smile touched his lips at her next statement. "What I would give for that to happen," Arion said, his answer probably surprising her, but then, he hardly even knew her. He shrugged then and offered her a smile, "Fine. Wanna accompany me outside?"
Messages In This Thread
oblivion - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 03:46 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 03, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 06, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 10, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 17, 2015, 08:47 AM