Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Day in and day out it was the same old same old. She ate. She whined. She slept. She woke up and repeated it all over again. Her world was small. Her world was simple. She was not yet capable of much more than knowing whether something was good or not good. Was she sleeping? Sleep was good. Was she eating? Eating was good. Constipated? Not good. Hungry? Not good. She responded to these things accordingly and squirmed and fussed as needed.

All three of them were laying in something of a row. Herself. The boy. The other girl. It was feeding time again and there was more than enough to go around. She wrapped her little lips around a teat and suckled softly only have her body rock. She was close enough to her brother that a movement to him was a chain reaction of a movement in her. She whimpered and rolled, pushing back at him with tiny paws from the other side as she moved to reclaim her meal.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM