Swiftcurrent Creek all of my holy
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Attn: @Lecter and/or @Jinx and/or @Clarice (but anybody is welcome)

Roughly a week had passed since the cougar had trespassed on their lands. Fox had been holed up in her den for the duration, snacking on the rabbit Sveinn had brought her along with the cache that was closest to her burrow. Slowly but surely, she was beginning to feel her body heal itself. Perhaps it was not as quick as it could have been with the help of a medic, but there was improvement, and that was a good sign. She had heard that Lecter knew something of medicine, although she was loathe to let him near her. Still, it would give him a chance to prove his worth to Swiftcurrent if he was able to mend their wounds. The scent of Clarice had all but vanished from the creek, otherwise Fox would have sent for her. It was possible she was merely outside the lands of the pack, but the fact that she had been away so long ushered Fox into thinking that she had left entirely. Strange, considering she seemed to have a close bond with the abomination that was Lecter.

The yearling's wounds had scabbed over, though inevitably they opened and oozed from time to time. Thankfully, both Tuwawi and Haunter had helped her reach the more difficult spots, allowing her body to heal more quickly when it would have been more prone to infection. It was a miracle that their saliva held healing powers in itself, and sometimes Fox wondered if medics were really necessary at all. As long as her caretakers had a tongue and a gentle touch, she was willing to keep them around. It was possible Tuwa would take Clarice's place in this, should the white girl not return.

Fox stood outside her den, blinking in the freezing drizzle which caused a shiver to roll up her spine. It had coated the ground with a thin layer of ice in every direction, leaving the world one big, wet, icy mess. Eager to stretch her legs, Fox trotted very carefully toward the creek for a drink of water.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 18, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 20, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - April 08, 2014, 09:33 PM