On A Mission
50 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the late reply. Was sort of stuck in my car during a mini hurricane yesterday:p lol

The reason for his request.

Well, there were many reasons but many of them made him sound like a lovesick puppy. If were to tell the Alpha that he was running after his sister, he may aswell be sentencing any chance of ever succeeding in life, to death. But it wasn't all that. How could he go back to his parents, look them in the face when they had not even blinked when they had been told that their daughter was gone, possibly in danger. He had always known that his parents only kept him by their side for looks and so that he could do everything for them. But he had never thought them cruel. NO. MORE. 

"My last pack, my parents pack, it was all fake. A glamour over the truth. They claimed to be the strongest, the greatest, but they weren't . They were nothing. I have come here in search of more, a true pack. One of warriors and great leaders. I have journeyed far, and I believe I have finally found one" He said, not lying about one thing. He wanted better for himself. He could achieve more than what his parents restricted him to. He fully knew that he was putting them in a bad light, cursing his own blood, but he couldn't honestly believe that they didn't know he would rebel one day. But then he came to the horrid conclusion. I'm related to a bunch of idiots! 
Messages In This Thread
On A Mission - by Currawong - July 30, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Rakharo - July 30, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Currawong - July 31, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Rakharo - July 31, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Currawong - August 03, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Rakharo - August 04, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Currawong - August 04, 2015, 05:59 PM