Blacktail Deer Plateau Sometimes you're the train, sometimes you're the track
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
no obligation to join but I wanted to post up some more threads! If you want separate ones let me know and I can make another :)

Being vague because I'm not positive what tone his thread with Mordecai is ending on

After Dante's talk with Mordecai, he felt it doubly important that he approach the others and find their thoughts.  They could not afford to lose anyone else and he worried that, despite not speaking at the meeting, they were discontented with the situation.  At the time he had been too angry and tired to fear such a thing, but time had granted temperance.  He was still tired, yes, but much of his anger had burned.

So he sought out @Siren and @Malachi, the two he had yet to find and ask outside the beta family.  He worried less about them, knowing they would find him if they had a problem.  But Siren and even Malachi Dante did not know well, both having joined just before and amidst the chaos.  He wanted to rectify this.  His search started near the edge of the plateau, where he would walk the lip before taking to the trees.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes you're the train, sometimes you're the track - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2015, 06:53 AM