j- fortify and strike
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
A Khaleesi. Awazzi had clearly dismissed the topic of Rakharo's daughter to avoid messing with the Khal's emotional state, but when she asked about taking a Khaleesi, Rakharo couldn't avoid being brought back to the thoughts of his lone daughter again. He did not speak of it though, knowing that ranting about it would do no good, but his face got somber and his worry showed clearly.

"Vitihi came to us not too long ago. I chose her. She is the only reasonable option." he said as if talking about businness. "I expect you know her father, Nevakko... And she spent a season with the Dosh Khaleen. Perhaps you have spoken with her before." he had hoped that this, a female with knowledge about the ways of the Dotharan, would be the perfect choice to make her his Khaleesi. But he was not sure about her physical strength. She was a beauty, Rakharo wouldn't deny it, no one would; but perhaps this pack needed someone stronger.

"I wasn't expecting having to take a Khaleesi so soon, but the females of the pack need guidance. They have made things difficult..." he said with worry. He had yet to speak with Awazzi about Kivi, who had been unconcious far too long, but he would do so when they arrived to the morning camp.

As they spoke, the creek took them closer to the circle of songs. It's energy growing stronger. And when it was within eyesight Rakharo turned to the Khaleen with intrigue.

"Do you feel it too? This place is meant for Dotharan blood..." he said ominously, and walked until his nose almost touched the rock formation. Flat on top, like an altar.
Messages In This Thread
j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 15, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 17, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 19, 2015, 04:19 AM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 23, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 25, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 26, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - August 03, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - August 04, 2015, 11:09 AM