Sawtooth Spire White Noise
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Tonravik was no longer pregnant. Her pups were healthy and she was alive. She is alive. A strong urgency to rush to her side haunted him. In twilight, and at nighttime. It wore at him, physically, mentally, emotionally. It was not his children but they were no less loved. Unconditionally, entirely. A maniacal laugh erupted from him. He could hear Tonravik's words echoing in his head. They do not need love. Why he imagined these words was beyond him. The Alpha has never said those words. It was just a phantom of his weary consciousness, gnawing at him, leaving nothing but doubt.
INDENTAm I losing my mind...? Wait. Wait! He knew that – that figure! In the distance! Yes, it was Brutus! Patrolling and marking! Their new home! Eager for normalcy, he approached the lumbering woman, gait and posture tired. Tatsuya was a sight for sore eyes, fur matted with mud, eyes devoid and sunken. Even his mannerisms reflected one who was not all there in the head. Sleep. He needed sleep. For two days or a week. Even in this state, duty called to him. He would not be absent. No, no.
INDENTIt's been a while.” Voice scraped past dry lips. You look good. Really good. Did you just bathe? Why do you shine? Have you been putting on weight, Brutus? Have you heard? Our queen has given birth! And she yet lives! Or so I've been told! Have you seen them, Brutus? The pups, I mean. Are they well? No disfigured? Please tell me, Brutus! I need to know!Our youngest arrivals...have you seen them?HAVE YOU SEEN THEM BRUTUS?
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
White Noise - by Nanuk - August 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: White Noise - by Tatsuya - August 04, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: White Noise - by Nanuk - August 04, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: White Noise - by Tatsuya - August 04, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: White Noise - by Nanuk - August 05, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: White Noise - by Tatsuya - August 05, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: White Noise - by Nanuk - August 05, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: White Noise - by Tatsuya - August 05, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: White Noise - by Nanuk - August 06, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: White Noise - by Tatsuya - August 06, 2015, 09:56 PM