A thousand teeth and yours among them.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
I'm going to have Njal explain himself a little while they wait for medical help. Feel free to hop in whenever dudes!

"That's good. Good. Very.." He responded and drawled, gradually drifting out of the conversation. It was a miracle that the old man had made it this far, really. A pure miracle. He did it out of an intense instinct to survive, to see his kids again, even though those children - and his wife, his old life - were long gone. 

When asked about his injury, Njal laughed. The chortle coming out of him was bizarre, given the circumstances (and his character). "I had to break it. Funny story." Not really that funny though. He started to tell Elwood, but paused when the howl lifted in to the air; the beast shrank down from the sound, finding comfort in the cold of the grass. And when the sound was gone, he tried to find his thoughts again. 

"Hunting first... I found a herd and tracked it, wanted to study it a little. And the winds picked up, so I.." Decided to stay overnight, apparently. But the memory was skewed. "I don't really remember. The trees were being pulled around a lot, and I think one fell on me. I had to.. Do this... To escape." With that he tried to wiggle his hind legs and his toes, but the dislocated one barely moved; he winced at the effort. Sucked in a sharp breath and, with gritted teeth, planted his chin against the mud. "Hurts."
Messages In This Thread
A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by RIP Njal - August 02, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Elwood - August 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by RIP Njal - August 04, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Elwood - August 04, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by RIP Njal - August 04, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Elwood - August 04, 2015, 11:50 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Ashton - August 05, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by RIP Njal - August 05, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Elwood - August 05, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Ashton - August 05, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by RIP Njal - August 06, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Elwood - August 09, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Ashton - August 14, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by RIP Njal - August 15, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: A thousand teeth and yours among them. - by Elwood - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM