Kintla Flatlands The World I Used to Know
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
"Please, motherfucker." Her tone was snide, but he didn't see the grin cross her maw. He was already turning away and while the female might have seen it, the expression was mostly kept to herself. He had wanted a 'please' and he had gotten one. The pace was an easy one to match, her footfalls heavy, powerful. Nanuk, usually, could not be much quieter than she was now but upon spotting the large herd, her form hunkered down, making herself smaller than normal. 

Her teeth nipped at "Red's" haunch lightly, simply to grab his attention. By doing that, she might also grab the female's. Her voice was low, a whisper. "Drive the beasts east with me. There's a reward in it for you afterwards. And not some stupid ass shit. A legit reward. More than that morsel you had earlier." Like a full fucking meal, because she'd find Iqniq and bring down one of them. The expectant mother needed a decent meal anyway. She didn't need their help, but driving a herd was always easier with a group. Even she could be trampled.
Always up for the following trade threads:

[Image: warden.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - July 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Redwood - July 30, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Raven Vyler - July 30, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - July 30, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Redwood - July 30, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Raven Vyler - August 05, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - August 06, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Redwood - August 09, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - August 27, 2015, 11:25 AM