Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion ran. He ran and ran and ran. He did not recall much of what happened in his escape, the Greek only remembered the burning pain when his fur caught fire. He crouched down immediately and fell upon his side, extinguishing the flame before it had the chance to burn too deep. Nevertheless, it still hurt. It hurt soo much it brought tears to the warrior's honey gold eyes. Arion blinked, rose to his paws and kept running once more, doing his best to ignore the pain.

The burn slowed him down, but thankfully, it didn't slow him down a lot. Prayers of thanks and gratefulness ran through his head when the chocolate coated stallion finally reached an area which currently wasn't the prey of the inferno. Currently. The gods know what land the fire would devour before its hunger was sated. For the first time in his life, Arion didn't want to know.

He panted, his sides heaving as he sought to regain his breath once more, turning to gaze at the rise-the place that had been his home for several months-get razed to the grown. Arion shook his head, allowing himself one moment to mourn over the loss of his home before the indifferentness took over once more. The words of his father crossed his mind: home is not simply the land, but the wolves who inhabit it.

As long as the wolves were still alive, home was still there.

A velvety chocolate ear swiveled when a faint but familiar voice rang through the air. He blinked, unsure of whether or not he had imagined it. Arion just stood there, silent and still. He did not call; did not make any move to show whoever that called that he was alive and...somewhat well. It wasn't because he didn't want to be reunited with them, it was more that he wasn't sure what to do now. The Greek stood at a crossroad, and he didn't know which path to take.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM