Phoenix Maplewood oblivion
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
A frown marred Arion's chocolate features when Citali brought up something that had not crossed the Greek warrior's mind. She was right. How could the forest be more suffocating than a cave with its three walls and darkness? Confusion flooded through the man, though he did a good job concealing all of it from his face. Arion resisted the urge to keep pacing once more, instead dug his blunt claws into the earth; his eyes unfocused as he lost himself into his thoughts. Then he got it. "This cave is short term; I'm only going to be staying here for a short while. But this forest. They want me to call this place my home, and alright, it's plentiful and pretty and all sorts of nice stuff but I won't be able to run without dodging trees. I won't be able to see the sky through the thick canopy. Sure, I can catch slivers of it, but...it ain't the same." Arion shrugged. "That's just what I think."

A grin stole through the warrior's features when he noticed Citali quickly stepping away from him when he paused to groom his chest. "Don't tell me you don't get my quip..." Arion said with a mocking frown which vanished a second later. "I thought you were smarter than that, you know. But I guess you're head's muddled up because of all the plants you sniff everyday." Arion assumed a pitying look, though the faintest trace of a smirk played by his lips.

The Greek followed Citali, his shoulders no longer tense and for the first time since he arrived in this hellhole of a forest, he was not bubbling with fierce and unbridled anger. "You seem to like it here," he commented as he fell in step beside her. "Why?" Even if Arion didn't necessarily take other's feelings and thoughts to heart, he did like to collect knowledge and he really wanted to know how one could not feel even a slightest bit uncomfortable in a forest. Perhaps someday, the Greek would understand but right now....ain't happening.

Arion debated whether or not to piss on her instead when she told him to be a good little wolf and lift a leg to that tree. He decided against it and uncharacteristically obeyed her command. Lifting a leg and pissing on the tree. Once the stallion was done, he turned to Citali and smiled, albeit a bit sadly as if plagued by a sorrowful memory (which he wasn't). "Anything else, Lady Citali?" Arion teased with a good hearted bump to her shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
oblivion - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 03:46 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 03, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 06, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 10, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 17, 2015, 08:47 AM