Blacktail Deer Plateau Sometimes you're the train, sometimes you're the track
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
He would have liked for Dante to speak first and ease the burden of uncertainty from his shoulders, but Malachi wasn't keen to disobey his Alpha's prompt. That Dante didn't sound in a hurry offered him some reprieve, and Malachi turned his thoughts to the mountainside again, though concern still lingered with whatever lay on Dante's mind.

"I've been keeping an eye on the mountains ever since the storms hit. As far as stability goes, most of the slopes look secure, but there are a number of portions I'm concerned about. Largely for landslides." Before the storms he'd watched the crags for any signs of shifting rock, but the wind and rain had done nothing to stabilize the area and his worry grew by the day. So far the Plateau was in the clear, but a careless mistake could easily smother them all in a crushing sheet of dirt and debris. "The land's unstable as it is, and any added weight could be the tipping point. I'd advise warning the pack to stay off these areas, and to keep alert when walking near the base."
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes you're the train, sometimes you're the track - by Malachi - August 08, 2015, 01:23 PM