Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett liked to think she was a social butterfly when she was a Duskier Glacier she had made a lot of friends in the packs by wondering. Ever since she was kicked out and started her own pack there wasn't much time for that anymore. But the female was a very chatty wolf. She would make sure to chat with everyone in the pack. She had been alpha at first, and not a very good one. She was more of a follower than a leader. Once she had the babies she stepped down to Beta. It was so much easier. She had more time for her young.

Scarlett tugged a smile on her lips when he mentioned her babies. Maybe she should have been offended or distant but there wasn't really any denying that she wasn't a mother. Plus her babies were so cute, she had to smile when she thought of them. "A proactive mother that likes to hunt herself to feed her young," she explained. She didn't think it was a crime to leave them alone. They were surrounded by other wolves. She was lucky to have pup-sitters and there was a river between the den and the only exit of the valley. They could only roam one side of their lands. It was perfect, at least Scarlett thought so.

"But I can see you aren't a mother hunting for young. Are you just scouting the area or also keen to get a meal?," she tried to joke a bit, her voice so warm instead of distant. Oh right. She shouldn't be nice to strangers. She shouldn't care about them. Being tough was so difficult!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Scarlett - August 09, 2015, 05:34 AM