Phoenix Maplewood oblivion
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
So...I tried. But I got carried away...I don't even know how that happened....No need to match length..lol..

"At least I'll still be able to outrun Your Fatness even when I'm half-blind," he sneered, having ran out of better insults. Damn. Then, like the many times after his dear golden blonde friend/brother/assistant's disappearance, Arion wished that Chiron was here with him in Teekon Wilds just to supply him with good snarky comebacks. Compared to his foster brother, the Greek was just a beginner in snarking. Chiron seemed to have a never ending supply of sarcastic quips or malicious insults. Oh what Arion would give to have his best friend/brother and partner in crime back...... "Maybe I will," he shook himself out of his wistful reverie and lifted a shoulder in a shrug in response to Citali's comment about including dodging trees into his agility training.

"That's the first thing I do whenever I discover a new place," Arion replied with an air of smug superiority that vanished a few minutes later. "What? Do you want me to live in a clearing forever?" he asked, half disdainful, half genuinely curious. At her next words though, the Greek found his despair fading away, replacing by hope, however little it was. Obviously, his countenance remained as inscrutable as ever as it would sully his pride to let her know that he was actually kind of grateful for her 'advice'. "Come back later," he scoffed derisively; it was fake, as Arion actually appreciated her words, but he couldn't have her knowing that, could he? "I swear to the gods..."

He finished the sentence in his head for fear that Citali might hear and relay his thoughts to his dear Alphas: the queer colored, rather comely Alpha Female and the ragged, always emaciated, homely Alpha Male. While she didn't seem the type to suck-up to others, Arion didn't trust her enough to think she wouldn't betray him, though he did like her enough to allow her to hang around with him. She was likeable to the Greek in a way that many other girls were not; it was her attitude, he decided.

"Maybe,"
Arion shrugged again, meeting her gaze evenly, a boyish smirk playing at his lips. "I'll keep your offer in mind," perhaps he would put together a mountain of excuses just to annoy her the next time they meet. And he would keep doing it, given the fact that she hadn't told him there was a limit to the excuses he could pepper her with. Ah...how Arion loved annoying others. Somehow, it was hilarious to him when the others glowed red in their fury. It was just...hilarious. Something he couldn't explain.

Once again, Arion met her stare evenly when she looked at him with those silvery blue eyes. He was reminded distinctly of water and fire when their gaze met: silver blue and fiery gold. Though in terms of personality....maybe fire and water didn't really fit. He didn't know. He didn't know her well enough to place her in one of his categories in his mind but he promised himself that he was going to get to know her, whether she liked it or not. It wasn't because he was attracted to her — hell no — it was because it was a routine. Every time Arion met a new female, he had to place them in a category or die trying. Yeah. He had problems.

Arion's interest piqued once more and he turned to flash her a curious stare. "Frostfire...your previous pack?" he asked. "What's wrong with it?" The Greek made it his business to know the surroundings packs as much as possible because if the Redtail Rise wolves — no, the Phoenix Maplewood wolves were to prevail when others die, they had to know more about others, to know their strengths and weaknesses and other stuff...

"Personally, I prefer mountains," Arion said, though he listened to Citali's words, finding logical sense in them and grudgingly agreed to what she said...in his head. She asked him a question in return, though she seemed hesitant when voicing it. The stallion ignored the fact that she had made sure to walk in front of him and concentrated on her question. "No," he replied with a cant of his head. "I've lived in territories which had a bit of forest in them, but I've never lived in a territory that was all....forest, y'know."

Arion's amiable smile faded away when she bared her teeth and snapped at him, telling him to stop finding a reason to touch her. A look of hurt mingled with slight confusion passed through his countenance for a fraction of a second before a (faux but incredibly realistic) condescending smirk replaced it. "Touchy, touchy," he mocked, taking a threatening step forward. "That was only a bump to the shoulder. That was no touching. Do you want to know what real touching is?"

He ignored her words about finding the stream, instead stood there like a wall of flesh facing her, a crooked smile on his lips.
Messages In This Thread
oblivion - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 03:46 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 03, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 06, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 10, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 17, 2015, 08:47 AM